Wednesday 18 July 2012

Busy Busy

It is the 5th day o the week and I have been so busy! Not too sure what to make for shabbath, but I need to figure it out soon so I can go do the shopping. I feel too tired to even head over into the kitchen to check what I might need.  If anyone has ideas for a shabbath breakfast, lunch, or dinner let me know by posting a comment. The first week back from holiday time is always the hardest,  hope I get it together enough to post some shalom cooking this weekend!
I have also had this idea to put together a book. I have my daughter and husband helping me. My husband is a photographer and my daughter, age 12, is a great cook and helper in the kitchen. (not to mention much more photogenic than myself as you can see) Husband, Cary, will be doing the photos for the new book. He does not do the photos in this blog, they are my amateur work, his are much nicer!

 So over all I would say I am busy and should stay that way for a while and that sounds just fine with me! I also will have a goal to post here once a week, and hope to meet some others from this who know and follow Yahshua.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to it. Let me know if you have things I should make on the road. lol
    Made chocolate chip cookies this morning. I was going to post the pic, but IDK how. =(
    I have to get a 6" cast iron skillit to make that cake in though...
    Take care, and Yahweh bless you and yours.

    ~Agrien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And let me know what you have with you to cook with when you travel, I will see what I can come up with :)
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete