Friday 13 July 2012

Chickpea samosas (Vegan)

 I have a wonderful app where I can find and share my recipes! Just the other day added my first entry, chickpea samosas.

cup · flour
23  cup · water
½  tsp · salt
½  cup · bolied & mashed potato
¼  tsp · pepper
½  chopped onion
can · chickpeas, drained

Directions

  • 1 combine flour, water and salt to form a smooth dough. divide into 8 balls.
  • 2 mix the remaining ingredients into a well mixed mash.
  • 3 roll out the dough balls. (about 5" across) then slice in half.
  • 4 fill the dough with chickpea filling. pinch the dough around it to seal using a little water if needed.
  • 5 heat a pot with several inches of oil to 375°F. fry till golden. drain on towels before serving. enjoy

chana samosas (chickpea)
These were something new I made the other night. I didn't get to take any photos because they were eaten too fast!


Be ye doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22

No comments:

Post a Comment