Thursday 12 July 2012

Shabbath shalom

Well, it has been a while. I have told myself before that I would stick with a blog, but never have. I hope that now is the time that I will!
I hope to post wonderful food ideas at least once a week. That will be my goal. Photos will be next and should not be that had to make myself do, I enjoy taking snapshots of foods I make or find.
I have learned from the torah/bible, we have been given us good clean foods to eat.

Ok well my first entry will have to be what I just made for shabbath snacks, PB Oat Bites!
Easy to do and because I want to make this blog easy for me as well, I will not type it out in traditional manner. :)

PB Oat Bites:
Mix one table spoon of butter with 3 table spoons of creamy peanut butter in a pot on med heat. Melt and stir in 3 table spoons of honey (4 if you like it sweeter) Then add a dash of cinnamon and stir in a half cup of rice bubbles (rice crispy) and a half cup of oats. Mix well and cool a bit, then squeeze into little balls! You really need to squeeze hard, like those stress balls you see at the shops that you just have to pick up and squeeze but you never buy, this is really fun and kids would enjoy this part I am sure.
You can add raisins or chocolate chips in the final mix when cooled before you squeeze them into balls/bites. I didn't have any on hand when I made them today. Enjoy
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment